Wednesday 14 September 2016

Good morning!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness just opened my e-mails and see the lovely Leonie has posted my biog as I'm lucky enough to be invited to play along with her fantastic design team and her fantastic products....I knew Leonie would create products to inspire and she really hasn't disappointed.
Anyway as you can see by my patchy blog, spending time on the Internet is secondary to crafting! But I will try my very best to keep in touch.
If you do land here please introduce yourself, I love to know what people are up to ....any likes and dislikes ....what you have been up to ....
I'm off to Sheringham/Holt's Amazing Forties weekend...crafting time will be zero but it will be a lot of fun and naturally even amongst all the shops, stalls and sellers I will be looking out for things to incorporate  into my craft projects.....big fan of vintage buttons at the moment!
What about you? What's your craft obsession? 
Thank you for popping by, I'm so looking forward to playing along, I do hope you join in too, I always love to see what people have made. x x x 
P.s apologies for the daft photo on the email...too much wine! And I loathe having my pic taken 😁



3 comments:

hollyberry said...

There we are I've found your blog,not easy for a technophobe you know! Love your idea of using what's around and just adding the glue. Unfortunately my craft room shows that I buy and hoard far too many things.
Nicola xxx

trent999 said...

Great blog and fantastic projects, I got carried away reading along. Great to have you as part of the team. Congratulations Nickxx

Diane said...

Thank you Nicola and Nick! Love to have visitors to my blog, so looking forward to being part of the team.

Post a Comment