Monday 25 January 2010

Happy New Year

Ok a bit belated but heartfelt, I do hope this year is a special one for you. Last year ended on a real high for me as I was lucky enough to be chosen as Card Designer of the Year by Simply Cards and Papercrafts. I was totally astounded to get the news as I regularly follow other blogs and know how talented other Cardmakers are. I sometimes can't believe how beautiful some of the cards are and how some designers have turned cardmaking into a true art form. I know I don't quite measure up to some of these designers but possibly this year I was chosen not because I am better (I truly know I'm not) but simply a bit different!! Anyway I got a lot of lovely goodies as part of my prize and so in the near future I hope to offer some as blog candy.....when I have figured out the way to do it. I am still not particularly skillful at this blogging stuff.
Best Wishes to you all


0 comments:

Post a Comment